Safe and effective for pets over 3.6 kg, this fence will keep your little pup safe in your yard. Our smallest waterproof collar is designed specifically for comfort. The reflective strip on the collar helps you find your small dog at night, so outside playtime doesn't have to end when the sun goes down! A radio signal is sent through a buried wire, marking the boundaries you wish to set for your dog. As your dog approaches the boundary, the dog’s Receiver Collar issues a warning tone. If he continues into the boundary, your pet receives a safe but startling electrical stimulation from the Receiver Collar. While harmless, the stimulation will persuade him to stay in your established containment area. The system offers four levels of static stimulation plus a tone-only option, adjustable to your dog’s temperament.
- For dogs 2.3 kg and up
- Fits neck sizes 15 - 40 cm
- Tone-only mode alerts your pet with a beep.
- Four adjustable levels of static stimulation
- Over Stimulation Protection: Stimulation stops after 30 seconds.
- Covers up to 13 acres (1/3 acre/0.13 hectares) with included boundary wire
- Expandable up to 1,000 acres/25 acres/10 hectares (additional wire and flags required)
- Add an unlimited number of pets with additional in-ground Add-A-Dog® Receiver Collars.
- Run-Through Prevention- Static Stimulation increases if your dog tries to run through the boundary zone.
- Waterproof Receiver Collar
- Uses one 3-volt battery (included)
- The battery usually lasts one month.
- Good/low battery indicator
- Related Part Numbers: 320-040, 300-458, 300-1042
- Waterproof Receiver Collar with reflective strap
- Boundary wire
- Boundary training flags
- Additional installation parts
- Instructions and packaging in EN/FR/NL/ES/IT/DE
Report this review.
When you order from catflaps.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!