Cat Mate C3000 Dry Food Feeder Cats and Small Dogs
The CAT MATE C3000 feeder is designed to ensure your pet’s recommended dry food allowance both quantity and timing in order to minimise the health risks and costs of overfeeding and to provide feeds in a busy home.
The carefully developed dry food feeder lets you program up to 3 individually sized meals over a day and will allow meals to be served in advance of their programmed times if required.
Alternatively, the feeder may be used manually to serve accurate meals on-demand or in a ‘frequent feed’ mode for pets with specific dietary requirements, e.g. diabetes.
C3000 Feeder Features
- Easy to use, programmable LCD control with approximately 6 to 9 months battery life in continuous use (requires 4 X ‘C’ batteries, not included)
- Pet-proof, snap-lock lid
- Maximum 3Kg (6.5lbs) capacity food hopper (approximately 1 month for 1 cat)
- Unique feed mechanism ensures accurate and consistent meal sizes from 10g (2 teaspoons) upwards - for all popular dry cat/small dog foods
- It May be easily fastened on to a wooden board for extra stability if required
- Easy to clean, dishwasher-proof bowl, hopper, lid, nozzle and feed screw
Requires 4 x "C" batteries not included.
2021 © Master Plastics All Rights Reserved
Report this review.
When you order from catflaps.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!