Staywell Cat Flap 4 Way Locking - Brown
This new version replaces the old version Staywell 320 the new version has an improved design to look better its done away with the u-shape draft excluder and improved the 4-way lock button. The flap is crystal clear the help sensitive cats the required cutout size is identical to the old Staywell Deluxe Model.
The 4-Way lock allows you to choose from four locking options: open, locked, in-only, and out-only.
The open option allows entry or exit, the locked option does not allow entry or exit, the in-only option allows entry but no exit and the out-only option allows exit but no entry.
The 4-Way Locking Cat Door can be installed in interior or exterior doors or walls. An optional tunnel is included for installation in-doors and panels up to 2" or 54mm thick.
Additional tunnels are available (sold separately) for installation in-doors and wall thicker than 2" walls also need the glass adapter to work with the tunnels.
Suitable in glass double glazed units, UPVC panels, wooden doors, and brick walls with optional tunnels.
- Easy Install – This modern style of cat flap comes with a cutting template and installation guide; the cat flap is easily installed with just a few simple steps
- 4-Way Lock – The flexible 4-way locking system gives your cats the freedom they love whilst keeping you in control; locking options are Fully Unlocked, In Only, Out Only, or Fully Locked
- Adaptable– The Manual-Locking Cat Flap easily adapts to cut out sizes for Staywell® 300 series cat flaps
- Energy Efficient – A durable draught excluder and two magnetic latch points help increase insulation and energy efficiency
- Accessories Available – Additional tunnel extensions can be purchased for fast and simple installations into walls or doors with a thicker depth; an installation adaptor is necessary for wall and glass installations.
- Optional Tunnel Extension
- Fitting Screws
- Installation Guide
- Cutting Template
Overall size: 219mm x 219mm,
Cut out size Glass: Diameter 275mm needs an adaptor
Cut out size Wood : 168mm x 175mm, (6 1/2" x 6 3/4")
Pet Max shoulder width : 150mm, (5 7/8")
Tunnel Max depth 72mm
Installation into glass or brickwork requires adaptors and wall tunnels.
2021 © Master Plastics All Rights Reserved
Report this review.
When you order from catflaps.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!