App-Controlled Remote Feeder For Cats And Dogs
The PetSafe Remote WiFi controlled Smart Feed Automatic Pet Feeder. Designed by pet parents, you can schedule, monitor and adjust your pet’s feeding schedule remotely with the user-friendly smartphone app.
Download the free app to your phone or mobile device, connect the feeder to your home’s Wi-Fi and enjoy convenient meal scheduling from anywhere.
The feeder holds 24 cups (5,678 ml) of dry or semi-moist food.
The unique design of the Smart Feed’s food conveyor dispenses most shapes and sizes of dry and semi-moist food while helping to prevent jams.
Meals can be scheduled for up to 12 times daily in sizes from 1/8 cup (29 ml) to 4 cups (946 ml) per meal.
The optional Slow Feed setting dispenses meals in small amounts over 15 minutes for pets who tend to eat too quickly.
The Feed Now option lets you serve a meal on demand any time from the app or with the push of a pet-proof button on the feeder.
The included stainless steel bowl with a removable holder prevents your pet from tipping or moving the bowl.
These components and the upper compartment where food is added are all dishwashers safe, top rack only.
The automatic pet feeder includes an AC power adapter and has a backup battery option using 4 D batteries (not included).
To connect your PetSafe® Smart Feed Automatic Pet Feeder to your smartphone app, a 2.4GHz (802.11b/g/n) wireless router is required.
Devices that work with the mobile app are iPhones or iPods with iOS 9.0 or later and compatible Android smartphones version 6.0 or later.
One feeder can be controlled from multiple family members’ smartphones.
Multiple feeders also can be controlled from one smartphone.
- Smartphone programming - Control your pet's mealtime from anywhere using your smartphone; the app requires an Apple iPhone or iPod device iOS 9.0 or later or a compatible Android smartphone 6.0 or later.
- Receive smartphone alerts - Get notified when your pet is fed, the food level is low or the feeder is empty; Feeds on schedule as programmed if Wi-Fi connection is lost or feeder is offline.
- Customised meal times - Set up to 12 meals to feed on your pet's schedule; Feed Now option allows you to feed your pet outside normal feeding times.
- Flexible portions - Meals can be dispensed from 1/8 cup to 4 cups to fit your pet's unique feeding needs; the slow feed option allows meals larger than 1/8 cup to dispense slowly over a 15-minute period.
- Low Food Sensor - The feeder automatically notifies you when food levels are low; you’ll also receive an alert if the hopper becomes empty.
- Easy-to-clean - Lid, hopper, bowl and bowl holder are top-shelf dishwasher-safe for convenient cleaning; best for cats and small or medium dogs.
- PetSafe® brand is here to help you and your pet live happy together™.
PetSafe Smart Feed Information Video
2021 © Master Plastics All Rights Reserved
When you order from catflaps.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!