ScoopFree Ultra Self-Cleaning Litter Box
ScoopFree™ is the self-cleaning Petsafe litter box you can leave alone for weeks at a time. Simply plug in the box and watch it work. The automatic rake system sweeps waste into the covered compartment 5, 10, or 20 minutes after your cat uses the litter box. The timer will reset if the safety sensors detect that your cat has re-entered the box. The health counter lets you track how many times your cat has used the litter box to quickly identify possible health problems. The special crystal litter, packed in a convenient disposable litter tray, is 5 times more effective at reducing odour than clay or clumping litters. The privacy hood helps keep the litter in the box. Your cat will always have a clean, fresh-smelling litter box, and you’ll enjoy a home that’s effortlessly odour-free.
- A self-cleaning automatic rake cleans the entire cat litter box 5, 10 or 20 minutes after the cat uses it
- Rakes waste into the closed waste compartment for superior odour control
- Safety sensors automatically reset the rake timer if cat re-enters box
- Disposable litter trays with leak-proof lining for easy cleanup
- Crystal litter absorbs urine for 5x better odour control than other litter
- Uses 5-10x less litter than clay and clumping litter
- Privacy hood gives your cat a secluded bathroom and reduces litter tracking
- Health counter tracks how many times your cat uses the box
- Lab-tested for 100,000+ cycles without failure or jamming
- For cats of any size
- For indoor use only
- Related Part Numbers: PAL17-14282
Litter Tray Replacement
|Number of Cats||Average Litter Tray Life|
Best Use Tips
Your cat's age, health and diet also affect her waste. You might need to replace the litter tray more often if your cat:
- Is under 6 months old
- Is over 10 years old
- Has health problems
- Eats a diet high in crude fibre, ash and byproducts
Never add litter to your ScoopFree Litter Box or use another brand or type of litter. The Premium Blue Crystal Litter in the disposable litter tray is formulated especially for ScoopFree litter boxes.
ScoopFree litter trays can be used by themselves as portable, disposable litter boxes. Scoop the waste under the waste trap flap or replace the tray when needed. Mix the litter daily to reduce odours.
Report this review.
When you order from catflaps.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!